Translate into Your Language

Saturday, June 30, 2012

How to Predict Child birth

The child birth can be predicted  with lot of accuracy. This Technique has been proposed by Great Shri K N Rao, World renowned astrologer, in his book Astrology & Child Birth. I pay my great regards to him for sharing such crucial  points as child birth is the most after sought Topic.


There are 2 main aspects which needs to be looked into while predicting the Child birth in the horoscopes of Father or mother.

1. Saturn aspecting 5th house or lord of 5th house or 9th house / lord of 9th house.
2. Jupiter aspecting 5th house or lord of 5th house or 9th house / lord of 9th house.


Hence Jupiter and Saturn play a crucial role in Child birth. The Great Shri K N Rao also states that 


3. Mars must aspect 5th house or lord of 5th house or 9th house / lord of 9th house of the Mother when the 9th month of Pregnancy is nearing.



when all these 4 conditions are met, child birth takes place. I tried this on my Daughters chart and was amazed to see the results. Post that I also tried this technique on other relatives chart and the results were stunning. Let me show you the following cases.


In the current case the details are as follow


Date of Birth of Native:  23/10/1969
Place of Birth of native: Delhi
Time of Birth of native: 5.35 am
Date of Birth of Daughter : 13th oct 1998
Date of birth of mother of child : 14th Sept 1973
Place of Birth of Mother of child : Kota, Rajasthan
Time of Birth of mother of child


Now I shall Publish the Natal chart of Mother and the Transit chart of the mother on 13th oct 1998.




Look at the Transit chart on 13/10/1998, the date of Birth of daughter. Jupiter is in 5th house (see rule 2), Saturn in 7th house aspecting the 9th house (see rule 1 above), Mars aspecting the 5th house from 11th house. (Rule 3).


Basis this above principle, I again tried the same technique on the birth chart of the daughter of Mothers sister. Her sister has one Son and One Daughter. The Daughter is elder one and son is Junior. Both the sisters are twins but have different family set up. The chart shown above of mother has only one child , a Daughter.


Now look at the Transit Chart of Mothers Twin sister (You can see that Both are Libra ascendents). Her Daughter was born on 26/3/1997. The 5th house lord is Saturn himself so rule 1 is complied. Jupiter in 4th house is niether aspecting 5th house or 5th lord or 9th house or 9th lord. Hence Rule 2 is not complied. Mars is aspecting the 5th house and hence rule 3 is complied. Therefore mothers chart is not promising this. 


lets see the charts of Husband of Mothers sister.




In the Transit chart of the Husband on 26/3/1997, Saturn is in 5th house and hence rule 1 is complete. Jupiter himself is owner of 5th house which complies with rule 2. Mars from 10th house is aspecting 5th house which completes rule 3. 


Now lets see whether the same applied to birth of her son. The mothers sister son was born on 1/3/2002. So lets see the Husbands transit chart on 1st March 2002 to see whether the rule still applies.






See the 5th house lord . It is Jupiter so rule 2 is already complied with. Saturn in 7th house aspect 9th house complying with Rule 1. Mars with its 4th aspect is looking at 9th house complying with rule 4. Hence this principle also holds good here.


We again applied the same Technique to the Birth of Daughter of second sister who is a Virgo ascendant


Again Saturn is the lord of 5th house and Jupiter is having its 5th aspect to 5th house. Mars is in 12th house but must have aspected one month back to 5th house which was the 9th month of Pregnency. Hence all the above charts are supporting the principles.

CASE STUDY 2

We picked up another example where Jupiter and saturn played role at the time of child birth. Below is the Horoscope of father in law of my close friend whose daughter was married with my friend. We tried to analyse the same principle on Father daughter horoscope.

The daughter was born on 16th Sept 1975. The Transit chart of that time mapped on the father horoscope shows Jupiter in 5th House and Saturn in 9th House. Mars is in 7th house but during the 9th Month of Pregnancy it must have been in 6th house and had an aspect on 9th house Saturn. Once again the principle is proved.


We can apply this Technique in various other charts to arrive at the Child birth.

66 comments:

  1. very interesting.....I would like to know when will the couple with the following details give birth to a child ?
    Girls DOB : 28-05-1991
    Place of Birth : POndicherry
    Time of Birth : 12.28 pm (noon)
    Boy's DOB : 19.09.1988
    Place of Birth : Berhampur (Odisha)
    Time of Birth : 10.40 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current dasa of ketu and antardasa of ketu is fruitful...till june 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. please tell me when i will be pregnant with my first child
    details are
    Girls DOB:13-01-1992
    Place of birth: Haridwar, india
    Time of birth:18:20
    Boys DOB: 1-11-1990
    Place: Saharanpur,U.P
    Time:21:15

    ReplyDelete
  4. please tell me when i will be pregnant with my first child
    details are
    Girls DOB:09-02-1984
    Place of birth: Raebareli, india
    Time of birth:04:00
    Boys DOB: 16-02-1984
    Place: Allahabad,U.P
    Time:17:00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI,

      r U PREGNANY COZ UR HOROSCOPE SHOWS PREG

      Delete
  5. Pls tell when will I be pregnant with my first child.
    Girl: 15-08-1986
    Boy : 20-7-1986
    Place of birth : Mumbai for both
    Time for Boy: 11.am
    Time for gal: 7.20 pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell wen will I vl get pregnant with my second child and whether it's a boy or girl
    Boy details: 18/04/1982, 8:40 am , Rohtak Haryana
    Girl details: 05/03/1986, 8:30 am, Panipat Haryana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to know when will the couple with the following details give birth to a child ?
    Girls DOB : 03-08-1998
    Place of Birth : Mednipur(west Bengal)
    Time of Birth : 03.45 am (morning)
    Boy's DOB : 18.06.1986
    Place of Birth : mednipur (west Bengal)
    Time of Birth : 10.40 AM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pregnant 3 months. I am expecting the baby 13 april( according to dr). My last pregnancy terminated on 24 th week so I am scared. I want to know if everything is going to be fine. My data is.

    DOB girl 7/12/1978
    Place:Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
    Time of birth : 7:35 am
    DOB HUSBAND: 17/08/1978
    Place: Deoria (uttar Pradesh)
    Time: not sure in night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to know when the couple with following detail will give birth to a child
    Girl's DOB 1988
    Place of birth varanasi
    Time of birth 9:00 am
    Boy's DOB 1985
    Time of birth 8:35 am
    Place of birth varanasi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For child birth we need some information i.e. previous miscarriage, abortion etc. After that I can predict. Basically astrology is a science we can predict gender of Baby by astrology but in india its illegal. Please send your complete details astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  10. can u predict childbirth in my horoscope 27/3/78 at 9.10 am panipat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am currently into 9th month of pregnancy.Can you predict when my baby will be born?

    My DOB 30/08/1985
    Place of birth: New Delhi
    Time of birth: 15:00

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Namaskar Panditji

    Please predict childbirth
    My DOB - 9-9-1983
    11:35p.m.
    Mathura, U.p.
    Husband DOB - 28-02-1983
    10:14 p.m.
    Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi can u comment on child birth for me. birth date n time of mine and wife below
    mine: 30.03.1987, tirupathur ( north actor). time 11.35.pm, aswini star, Scorpio lagnam
    wife: 3.jan.1991 chennai, time 1.08 am
    poonam star thulam lagnam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi pls tell me when I will be pregnant with my first child
    Priya
    Time -12:59am
    DOB-15/05/1989
    Place -Ernakulam, kerala

    ReplyDelete
  18. can u predict childbirth in my horoscope 31/12/1993 at 6.16 pm mumbai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For child birth we need some information i.e. previous miscarriage, abortion etc. After that I can predict. Basically astrology is a science we can predict gender of Baby by astrology but in india its illegal. Please send your complete details astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  19. Can u predict when I would be pregnant for second child? Date of birth -24 September 1982, place of birth -dharwad Karnataka, birth time - 1:05 pm in afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, We are planning for baby, can you please guide us for baby birth

    Deepak Kumar
    01-jan-1985
    06:30 AM
    Gulbarga ( Karataka)

    Nainsie Sinha
    15-Apr-1987
    12:55 AM
    Aurangabad ( Bihar)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send your horoscope at astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  24. When will i give birth to a child my date of birth is 4-8-1978
    15.30pm vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you check mine child birth time please:
    Boy- 4 Nov 1982 at 9:30AM in kangra valley(H.P.)
    Girl- 17 oct 1985 at 11:10PM in kangra valley(H.P.)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pls predict when I will conceive my 1st child .my dob-18feb 1988.time:7:20am,place- bhubaneswar.
    Husband dob-14july 1985.time-11:55pm
    Place- Bhubaneswar.
    Marriage Date:17April 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For child birth we need some information i.e. previous miscarriage, abortion etc. After that we can predict. Basically astrology is a science we can predict gender of Baby by astrology but in india its illegal. So we can not provide baby gender details. Please send your complete details astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com
      If some planet creates problems to conceive baby then we will explained remedies.

      Delete
  28. Can u tel me when wil i conceive
    Girls dob 01-02-1990 place-delhi time-19:14pm
    Boy-07-04-1985 place-gurdaspur,time-13.30pm

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can you tell when I will become pregnant

    My DOB 07-07-1985
    Place of birth Bangalore
    Time of birth 6:00 am

    Husband DOB 20-12-1977
    Time of birth 9:00 pm
    Place of birth Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  30. My dob is 25.08.1981 time 23:00 place bhiwani. Want to know about kids in my horoscope and when?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for more detail please send complete detail @ astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  31. Hi I would like to know about male child for the following Husband dob:4.11.1977at 4:00 a.m and wife dob :13.4.1981 at 11:45a.m pl verify thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send complete detail @ astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  32. Hey, I just found your article. Could you please tell me for this couple when they will have a child. PLEASE
    Girls DOB : 28-07-1976
    Place of Birth : Eisenach Thuringia Germany
    Time of Birth : 11.45 am (noon)
    Boy's DOB : 31.05.1977
    Place of Birth : Jacksonville Florida USA
    Time of Birth : 8.27 AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send e-mail @ astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  33. I found this article quiet useful. I had lots of issues trying to conceive my first child. Sane issues are again coming trying for my second . Plz can u predict wen Will I have my second child.
    My date of birth 15th July 1984
    Time of birth 12.10 am
    Place of birth dehradun

    Husband's date of birth 12th January 1979
    Time 5 .15 am
    Place of birth dehradun

    I will be extremely gratefull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send your detail @ astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  34. dob:24/07/1989
    time:8:10pm
    place of birth:chennai

    ReplyDelete
  35. please tell me when i will be pregnant with my first child
    details are
    Girls DOB:16-03-1986
    Place of birth: faridabad, HAryana, india
    Time of birth:08:52 am
    Boys DOB: 20-12-1988
    Place: Delhi
    Time:09.20 Am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sedn your complete detail at astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  36. Amazing!! Can't believe my eyes when I applied it to my chart and my daughter's chart. Can you tell me when I will have my second child, please? My second pregnancy had to be terminated because of chicken pox and third one ended up in tube leading to surgery to save my life when it started bleeding. I am eagerly waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi. My birth details: 10th August 1981 at 7.10am in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu,India. Please help me. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  38. sir, pl can u tell my progeny details.iam female born on 12-08-1980 at 2:30am near amalapuram,east godavari,india

    ReplyDelete
  39. sir, pl can u tell my progeny details.iam female born on 12-08-1980 at 2:30am near amalapuram,east godavari,india

    ReplyDelete
  40. sir, pl can u tell my progeny details.iam female born on 12-08-1980 at 2:30am near amalapuram,east godavari,india

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello sir my DoB is 12 June 1983 at 21:15, my first child is girl her DOB is on 14 Sep 2011 when I will have my second child ,we want to have boy as our 2nd child is it possible ,May I know when I will have my 2nd baby ,whether he is boy plz sir plz help us

    ReplyDelete
  42. When i will get pregnent

    Name-meenakshi joshi
    Time-12:39 am
    Date-16-feb 1987
    Place delhi
    Boy name:- vimal joshi
    Date-04-jan-1985
    Time-2:30 am
    Place-gangolihaat utrakhand

    ReplyDelete
  43. When i will get pregnent

    Name-meenakshi joshi
    Time-12:39 am
    Date-16-feb 1987
    Place delhi
    Boy name:- vimal joshi
    Date-04-jan-1985
    Time-2:30 am
    Place-gangolihaat utrakhand

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi pls tell me when I will be pregnant with my first child.
    Preeti
    Date of birth- 07-07-1987
    Email Id- preeti.padiyar7@yahoo.com
    Place-Bandra,Mumbai.
    Time- 3.24pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For child birth we need some information i.e. previous miscarriage, abortion etc. After that I can predict. Basically astrology is a science we can predict gender of Baby by astrology but in india its illegal. So we cannot predict gender of Baby. Please send your complete details astrologerhimalaya@gmail.com

      Delete
  46. Hello..When I will get Pregnant..please let me know..

    Name:Sabia
    DOB:15-05-1985
    Place of Birth:Atmakuru,A.P
    Time:11:15am

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi,

    Please let me know when I might get pregnant with my first child.

    Name: Vasudha
    DOB: 22-01-1986
    Place:Hyderabad
    Time:12:55pm

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello Vasudha,
    I have all ready mentioned that we need both both horoscope (you and your husband. After that I can predict.
    For more details you send mail @ astrologerhimalayas@gmail.com

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete